-
Absolute Beginner Here.
Hello all.
I'm a total Newb. Not a newb to computers but to Linux and programming/code etc. Having been brought up with just windows, I am excited by the prospect of sampling and using other platforms. My first ever step was a few years ago to convert my internet browser to Firefox. My intrigue has spread from there.
I'll try to read all the notices etc, before I start to ask bone questions. Please help me through, and bear with me if at times I don' seem to grasp everything your trying to explain.
I understand my first target should be to learn a "language" HTML is obviously a must. Any help or hints are much welcome!
Hello to all, and here's to a new beginning of learning and using Knoppix!
Ginner
Similar Threads
-
By tofergregg in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 03:31 AM
-
By WJensch in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 02:24 PM
-
By trav618 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 03:54 AM
-
By Jazz1 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 11:25 PM
-
By translator in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 08:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3โ Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14โ HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14โ FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14โ Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14โ Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99