How do I make these two changes to 6.2 on a USB stick so that it boots faster:
1. Always boot to runlevel 1 with no boot prompt.
2. Do not show the prompt for how much disk space to reserve for persistent data.
I did add "runlevel=1" to the knoppix boot option, but it still booted to runlevel 2.
Thanks.

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$345.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00
$675.00
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00