-
sudoers file question
I am trying to give the user www-data some priveleges in sudoers, but the sudoers file appears that it doesn't accept the hyphen in the name. When I use the hyphen, all text after the hyphen (and including the hyphen) turns green. This is different from the other user account lines in the sudoers file which are purple, green, blue, and yellow indicating that the code is good.
Can I continue to use the hyphen or not? If not, how do I designate the www-data user account?
I am using knoppix 5.1.1.
Thanks,
Mike
Similar Threads
-
By herbyweed in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-07-2005, 06:31 PM
-
By dhaka in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 01:04 PM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 01:28 PM
-
By Markus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-29-2003, 09:10 AM
-
By markgilmore in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 03:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Toshiba T3300SL Portable Computer Laptop 1991 Works Dark Screen Bundle
$449.99

Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage Toshiba XM-6201B SCSI 50 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage Retro Lot IC CHIPS CERAMIC Plastic Assorted GOLD Scrap Collection Tubes
$199.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Toshiba Satellite T2100 Vintage Laptop - No Battery - No OS
$65.00

Dell Inspiron Mini 9 910 Netbook Laptop Vintage Compact PC
$100.00

Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99

Vintage Mitsubishi CDVR412 CD-RW Optical Drive SCSI 50 Pin Used
$47.99