-
Update
I finally got a working Knoppix 6.2 cd with Image Burn in Windows XP at 1x speed
I think most of my problem stemmed from trying to use a CD-RW that had been used for 6.1
I used a CD-R and got perfectly the first time. Too much of a tight wad I guess.
I can not access the web no matter what I do from the Knoppix 6.2 Cd with Iceweasel. Is there some trick to that?
Similar Threads
-
By zoidburg016 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-20-2006, 08:52 AM
-
By mikekgr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By Stryker87 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 01:22 AM
-
By foofightr in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-26-2004, 02:58 AM
-
By massai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-24-2003, 06:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

vintage pentium 3 pc turns on no display no post
$150.00

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

MicroProse Falcon 4.0 PC Flight Sim Big Box Manuals Korean Map CD Lot Vintage
$60.00

Vintage Military Avionics PCB AlliedSignal 1750A CPU Ceramic Aerospace Board
$299.95

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Military Avionics PCB Philips Ceramic ASIC Gold Lid Aerospace Computer
$99.95

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Vintage Hewlett-Packard HP-25 Applications Programs 1975 Manual 00025-90011
$29.50