Quote Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
yup, good media, low speed burns and a good optical drive are the formula for success.

Quote Originally Posted by sbininit
...I can not access the web no matter what I do from the Knoppix 6.2 Cd with Iceweasel. Is there some trick to that?
Not enough information to resolve this. Try putting IP addresses in IceWesal rather than URLs and see what happens. Can you ping sites like this one by both IP address and URL (or just by IP)? What you may have is an ipv6/ipv4 conflict. I've seen some discussion of this but never experienced it myself because my ISP offers no ipv6 support (as far as I know). If that turns out to be your problem I think there is a setting in IW somewhere to disable ipv6 support.

There was an error in dmesg that mentioned no IPv6 routers present.