Did you do the md5 test on the download?
![]()
Lesson number 1:
Dont burn a CD copy of Knoppix 6.2 to a DVD!!! When I tried to install to HDD it completely messed up the process and didtn properly install the GRUB, I think it overwrote the Boot.ini for windows. Due to it being a CD Copy on a DVD, am I write in thinking the install process wasnt completed properly due to this, or could it be a bad download as I DL'd it straight from my browser? What a school boy error by oneself!
Anyway I am currently re DL'ing a dvd version via a Torrent and will go for round two.
Should a 4GB USB drive be sufficiant to install it to, or should i use my 120GB in case?
Any help greatly appreciated, and thanks for the welcome Clinton.![]()
Did you do the md5 test on the download?
No, I am going to now though.

Vintage Data Technology DTC2280 16-Bit ISA I/O Card, Late '80s to Early '90s
$89.00
Vintage IMSAI Dual 8” Floppy Disk Drive PerSci 277 Powers On Rare
$1599.00
HP 360LX Palmtop PC Vintage Pocket Computer, working, Stylus included.
$69.00
Compaq Presario 1640 Laptop HP 2940A Vintage Computer, Power Supply and mouse
$159.95
Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00
Vintage Microtech Europa 40 External SCSI Hard Drive (For Parts/Untested)
$59.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
CDC Magnetic Peripherals WREN II 94155-67 5.25" MFM Hard Drive Vintage 56MB
$79.99
Apple Power Mac G4 Media Software Install Restore OS 9 X Disc Lot 603-0711 Vtg
$100.00
Vintage Intel EtherExpress PRO LAN Adapter With Flash BRAND NEW
$29.99