-
Well a Newb learns from his mistakes!
Lesson number 1:
Dont burn a CD copy of Knoppix 6.2 to a DVD!!! When I tried to install to HDD it completely messed up the process and didtn properly install the GRUB, I think it overwrote the Boot.ini for windows. Due to it being a CD Copy on a DVD, am I write in thinking the install process wasnt completed properly due to this, or could it be a bad download as I DL'd it straight from my browser? What a school boy error by oneself!
Anyway I am currently re DL'ing a dvd version via a Torrent and will go for round two.
Should a 4GB USB drive be sufficiant to install it to, or should i use my 120GB in case?
Any help greatly appreciated, and thanks for the welcome Clinton.
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Did you do the md5 test on the download?
-
No, I am going to now though.
Similar Threads
-
By Matt S in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-09-2006, 03:26 AM
-
By giant_toaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-30-2005, 11:28 AM
-
By tlo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-29-2005, 01:04 PM
-
By AliveUD in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-08-2005, 10:02 PM
-
By knokoutned in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

DDR3 DDR4 DDR5 Laptop to Desktop Memory Adapter Card SO-DIMM To PC DIMM Lot
$92.59

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Micron 16GB DDR4 2133MHz RDIMM Server Memory (MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2II) - Preowned
$59.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96