Did you do the md5 test on the download?
![]()
Lesson number 1:
Dont burn a CD copy of Knoppix 6.2 to a DVD!!! When I tried to install to HDD it completely messed up the process and didtn properly install the GRUB, I think it overwrote the Boot.ini for windows. Due to it being a CD Copy on a DVD, am I write in thinking the install process wasnt completed properly due to this, or could it be a bad download as I DL'd it straight from my browser? What a school boy error by oneself!
Anyway I am currently re DL'ing a dvd version via a Torrent and will go for round two.
Should a 4GB USB drive be sufficiant to install it to, or should i use my 120GB in case?
Any help greatly appreciated, and thanks for the welcome Clinton.![]()
Did you do the md5 test on the download?
No, I am going to now though.

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$32.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99