Hey, are there any free IRC clients? I just DL'd mIRC but it costs $19.99 for a license.
Hey, are there any free IRC clients? I just DL'd mIRC but it costs $19.99 for a license.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compari...y_Chat_clients
Knoppix has Pidgin which can be used with other instant messaging protocols as well as IRC.
Actually, you have a few to choose from, konversation, xchat. I tend to use konversation, until it doesn't work anymore, and then I fall back to xchat... You can also try weechat (for those "geekie" times), weechat works great when you are trying to get out of init 3 on a bad dist-upgradeOriginally Posted by Ginner9
![]()
LC

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine
$800.00
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99