Did you do the md5 test on the download?
![]()
Lesson number 1:
Dont burn a CD copy of Knoppix 6.2 to a DVD!!! When I tried to install to HDD it completely messed up the process and didtn properly install the GRUB, I think it overwrote the Boot.ini for windows. Due to it being a CD Copy on a DVD, am I write in thinking the install process wasnt completed properly due to this, or could it be a bad download as I DL'd it straight from my browser? What a school boy error by oneself!
Anyway I am currently re DL'ing a dvd version via a Torrent and will go for round two.
Should a 4GB USB drive be sufficiant to install it to, or should i use my 120GB in case?
Any help greatly appreciated, and thanks for the welcome Clinton.![]()
Did you do the md5 test on the download?
No, I am going to now though.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
$153.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Complete Office VoIP System: Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX + (14) GRP2614 Wi-Fi IP
$800.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99