-
where is my keyboard layout_)(?
... as you could guess, II was looking for a question mark for the end of the title.
On the DVD I was able to configure the keyboard layout to my local-;l'l's / that s me looking again / because KDE-s system settings application is available.
Unfortunately, the same config application isn t available on the CD. Then I looked inr the other config tools available but none of them provides the ability to change the keyboard layout. So, how can I do it on the installed CD_)(*)_P"":L{:'\'';][=-;/., ,,, this time didn t find the question mark ,,,javascript:emoticon('
') ,,, I looked for something like that in the package manager but didnt succeed in finding it.
I finnally found Kcontrol was the equivalent to the system settings. Installed it, my Other menu cathegory was full of options but when I used the Keyboard layout option I was told that either the keyboard module was not loaded or some other keyboard module was laying around.
Also trying to use keyboard=xx or xkeyborad=xx but the accentuated characters as "a with til" are not working.
Similar Threads
-
By xears in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-15-2007, 12:30 PM
-
By Nails in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-02-2006, 03:11 PM
-
By ptracton in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-09-2006, 10:22 PM
-
By gENO in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 01:09 AM
-
By ian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07