Hi! I have exactly the same problem :S
Hi Everyone.
I'm very brand new to using Knoppix and linux.
I struggled to install the adobe flash files so I could watch youtube.
Knoppix 6.2 comes with Pidgin 2.4.3 already installed.
Apparently this doesn't work with MSN anymore and you need the new version.
I know where to get the new Pidgin files I just don't understand what to do with them.
If anyone would be so kind to very simply instruct me how to upgrade to this new version of pidgin.
Thanks.
Hi! I have exactly the same problem :S

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$290.24
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99