-
Howto : start visrus scan wih adriane for newbie
Hi,
Sorry for this question. But I find a lot on the internet but I do not know how to do it (because it is the first time I use knoppix)
I downloaded Knoppix Adriane (forgot the version somewere in 6.???).
When starting up I see a file menu with 13 commands in it.
But who can I start a virusscan on my harddisk (= windows XP Prof)?
(In some topics they put in commands on a command line : but i don't see where to do this??? Also in some older version they propose the 'live apps' in the menus - I don't see this in the adrianne menu).
I have no expierience with linux or unix at all.
Thanks for help
Similar Threads
-
By blindside in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-16-2010, 11:53 AM
-
By sammy1971 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2005, 10:25 PM
-
By J0hnP1pe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 07:45 AM
-
By eentonig in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 10:57 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 01:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99