Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Howto : start visrus scan wih adriane for newbie

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6

    Howto : start visrus scan wih adriane for newbie

    Hi,

    Sorry for this question. But I find a lot on the internet but I do not know how to do it (because it is the first time I use knoppix)

    I downloaded Knoppix Adriane (forgot the version somewere in 6.???).

    When starting up I see a file menu with 13 commands in it.

    But who can I start a virusscan on my harddisk (= windows XP Prof)?

    (In some topics they put in commands on a command line : but i don't see where to do this??? Also in some older version they propose the 'live apps' in the menus - I don't see this in the adrianne menu).

    I have no expierience with linux or unix at all.

    Thanks for help

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6
    I am already a step further. I started in the graphics the fulle version.

Similar Threads

  1. A couple newbie Adriane Questions
    By blindside in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 11:53 AM
  2. Newbie Needs to scan for viruses using Knoppix 4.0.2 live CD
    By sammy1971 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 10:25 PM
  3. Howto make knoppix HD re-scan the hardware?
    By J0hnP1pe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 07:45 AM
  4. newbie - auto myconfig=scan home=scan
    By eentonig in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 10:57 AM
  5. HOWTO? ssh start at boot-up
    By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2004, 01:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb

$374.99



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount picture

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount

$489.99



Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD

$99.99



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD

$149.99



Dell PowerEdge R730xd 12LFF 2x Xeon E5-2695 v4 128GB RAM Server picture

Dell PowerEdge R730xd 12LFF 2x Xeon E5-2695 v4 128GB RAM Server

$1338.00



Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO picture

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO

$248.00



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$524.99



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1... picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...

$324.99



Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD

$378.93