-
Flash player and Installing Mozilla or Firefox!
Hi all!
Thank you for this great forum.
I've been trying to search on Internet for straight answers on my simple questions. I'm now running Knoppix 6.2 from bootable CD. I just want to view some flash like youtube, is there any place it is written how to do this step by step with a normal config as mine??
I do understand that Mozilla is included in the CD but I just cannot find the program manager /KDE or whatever it's called to actually installed programs such as Mozilla or Firefox from the CD. At the moment I'm running IceWeasel like the standard... and of course I've been searching for options how to make flash work with this browser...
I tried to download tar.gz from adobe.com and extracted into usr/lid/mozilla/plugins and usr/lid/iceweasel/plugins and restarted iceweasel totally and still nothing. I looked in Manager Add-ons and it only find the standard preinstalled Java runtime.
Sorry, I'm new to Knoppix but love it, kind of. 
Dennis
Similar Threads
-
By rockinrodent in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-16-2005, 09:53 PM
-
By lewisdw in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 03:50 AM
-
By Jerunk in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-21-2004, 04:48 AM
-
By towjamb in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 10:24 PM
-
By rhpot1991 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 08:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 40 Cores Unlim CAL Retail License Authentic
$299.00

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99