-
6.2 and flash
I am new to koppix and want to update the flash player so I can view Hulu. I tried, b ut get these errors. I coulod use some help. Also I am running .2 on a 4gig flash drive I install as live with untetbotin.
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ apt-get update
E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/apt/lists/lock - open (13: Permission denied)
E: Unable to lock the list directory
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree
E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (13: Permission denied)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), are you root?
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$
Similar Threads
-
By rockinrodent in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-16-2005, 09:53 PM
-
By lewisdw in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 03:50 AM
-
By Jerunk in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-21-2004, 04:48 AM
-
By towjamb in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 10:24 PM
-
By rhpot1991 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 08:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59