I ran knoppix testcd and it checked out fine. I have 256 MB of memory, and am running from the cd only. All I can think is that there isn't enough memory to handle the updates, but then how can I so easily run LXDE?
I ran knoppix testcd and it checked out fine. I have 256 MB of memory, and am running from the cd only. All I can think is that there isn't enough memory to handle the updates, but then how can I so easily run LXDE?

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Vintage C64 Commodore 1571 Floppy Disc Drive “Powers On” UNTESTED, As Is
$109.97
Vintage Commodore 1581 Disk Drive Powers Up Original Box
$375.00
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Abacus Software Commodore 128 C-128 Book Lot 8 BASIC 7.0 CP/M CAD Manuals
$500.00
Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99