-
Which version should I use for system recovery?
Hey guys, big time newbie when it comes to linux and have a couple of questions...
Well first off, my computer died on me a little while ago (system32 error or something) anyways I want to back up all of my music and photos onto an external hardrive before I go reinstalling windows. I was just about to purchase knoppix 6.2 and noticed there were some older versions as well. Now should I stick to a particular version that would be better suited for me just for system recovery? Or should I just go ahead and get 6.2? All I want to do is use it to back up my files and want the simplest, easy to use, and hassle free version. Thanks in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By saman0suke in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-11-2009, 08:25 AM
-
By buzzspot in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-10-2007, 07:23 PM
-
By Lenny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:03 AM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 10:27 PM
-
By dnewcomb in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 08:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB RAM 128GB(8x16GB) DDR4 3000MHz
$500.00

Desktop RAM DIMM Memory Modules Lot of 8 Computer RAM Sticks for PC Desktop 64GB
$100.00

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600MHz (CMW32GX4M2D3600C18)
$158.99