-
Which version should I use for system recovery?
Hey guys, big time newbie when it comes to linux and have a couple of questions...
Well first off, my computer died on me a little while ago (system32 error or something) anyways I want to back up all of my music and photos onto an external hardrive before I go reinstalling windows. I was just about to purchase knoppix 6.2 and noticed there were some older versions as well. Now should I stick to a particular version that would be better suited for me just for system recovery? Or should I just go ahead and get 6.2? All I want to do is use it to back up my files and want the simplest, easy to use, and hassle free version. Thanks in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By saman0suke in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-11-2009, 08:25 AM
-
By buzzspot in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-10-2007, 07:23 PM
-
By Lenny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:03 AM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 10:27 PM
-
By dnewcomb in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 08:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

256k VRAM Vintage Apple Macintosh 670-0269 works with 630-0044 80ns QTY: 2
$76.20

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

256k VRAM Vintage Apple Macintosh replaces 670-0269 Quadra 630-0044 80ns QTY: 2
$76.20

PowerBook Duo 210 vintage laptop
$120.00

Apple IIe Vintage Home Computer System Model A2S2064 MPN A2S2064
$105.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh M1212 Color Display Monitor *Untested*
$69.99