Hi guys,
I try to put Knoppix to my prehistoric Compaq Armada 1750
Pentium II - 333 Mhz
Ram - 256mb
PCMCIA Netgear 511T
Build In Sound card ESS 1869 (but I'm not really sure about this)
Installation process just fine, actually pretty fast!!!
I'm online already.
But, No Sound
Could someone give me instructions how to set up the sound card - Please be as simple as possible because I'm uber Noob about Linux. Thank you.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00
Western Digital Gold 2TB WD2005FBYZ-01YCBB2 3.5" 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive
$59.99
Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99