Hi, Everyone:
My name is Antonia, and I am a library school student currently, graduating in 2011. I'm hoping to learn on my own, what isn't necessarily available in the curriculum.
On these forums, I plan to read, learn, and keep my mouth shut.
I look forward to "meeting" you all and slowly picking up some of your wisdom. Thank you for being here.
Antonia

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00