-
Absolutely agree 100 percent. I used Knoppix yesterday to access a Ubuntu box where I had altered the PATH environment in a way that created a conflict with logging in. With Knoppix I was able to go in and put # in front of my mistake. (And, if anyone cares, it was all because I put kde3.5 on a later distro that has kde4 also--just to play the older kgoldrunner, which I love and adore. Anyone following in those footsteps might want to create a script to run the game so that on reboot the PATH is back to normal.) I'm now convinced that everyone, whether they are using some Microsoft O/S or a linux distro, should have Knoppix in their toolbox. Knoppix is a brilliant creation!!!
Similar Threads
-
By andyp in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-11-2008, 04:36 PM
-
By mustjustbe in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-10-2007, 03:32 AM
-
By Metallo in forum General Support
Replies: 18
Last Post: 05-04-2007, 02:10 PM
-
By cohyster in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 06:01 PM
-
By Rggoalie3 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 01:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99