-
@dahveed3
Thanks for your insights. It is "Food for thought", much of which I hope to follow to get a similar configuration. I applaud your effort and your sharing your achievement.
It give me ideas that I can use as my system is about to recieve a Nvidia card.
My ability and my request for here was 2-fold:
1. I wanted to have the ability to adjust my system as simply as possible and thus my approaching the forum for suggestions was to possition me to do that without restrictions and
2.I really need to expand my knowledge of administering a platform that I feel is inherently safe....e.g. LiveCD/LiveDVD.
I had use Puppy and did NOT have the restrictions of navigation that I was running into in Knoppix. This post has helped me tremendously as I am learning rapidly thats to my removing the restrictions I was having before.
Thanks again for you insights. You are helpful.
Similar Threads
-
By dpatchen in forum Laptops
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-13-2006, 08:39 PM
-
By tuds47 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-01-2005, 11:02 AM
-
By mark_53 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 02:25 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 12:22 PM
-
By Vapor in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-30-2003, 08:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99