Hello I am new to Knoppix and Linux too. I am totaly confused and frustrated. Not with Knoppix but with myself. I need a place to learn how to do things with knoppix IE down load an app and then actualy install it or play a dvd ect.
Hello I am new to Knoppix and Linux too. I am totaly confused and frustrated. Not with Knoppix but with myself. I need a place to learn how to do things with knoppix IE down load an app and then actualy install it or play a dvd ect.

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99