I am trying to give the user www-data some priveleges in sudoers, but the sudoers file appears that it doesn't accept the hyphen in the name. When I use the hyphen, all text after the hyphen (and including the hyphen) turns green. This is different from the other user account lines in the sudoers file which are purple, green, blue, and yellow indicating that the code is good.
Can I continue to use the hyphen or not? If not, how do I designate the www-data user account?
I am using knoppix 5.1.1.
Thanks,
Mike

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Vtg 128 / 64 Commodore 1541-II Computer Disk Drive in Box 5.25 Floppy (Working)
$89.99
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore 64 disk drive - enhancer 2000 & 30 disks
$110.00
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 128 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99