-
I managed to get past that problem by using a newer version of the knoppix CD so now I have a working Chrome browser.
Next problem is when I try to Create isofs. I get the following errors:
/KNOPPIX.build/Knoppix-3.4.mkcompressed: line 21: /proc/ide/hda/settings: No such file or directory
/KNOPPIX.build/Knoppix-3.4.mkcompressed: line 21: /proc/ide/hdb/settings: No such file or directory
/KNOPPIX.build/Knoppix-3.4.mkcompressed: line 21: /proc/ide/hdc/settings: No such file or directory
/KNOPPIX.build/Knoppix-3.4.mkcompressed: line 21: /proc/ide/hdd/settings: No such file or directory
/KNOPPIX.build/Knoppix-3.4.mkcompressed: line 28: /etc/knoppix-version: No such file or directory
Checksumming.../KNOPPIX.build/Knoppix-3.4.mkcompressed: line 209: KNOPPIX/md5sums: No such file or directory
Done.
/KNOPPIX.build/Knoppix-3.4.mkcompressed: line 226: /KNOPPIX.build/genisoimage: No such file or directory
I guess I get the error because I have a sata drive? Can I just change the drive name in the script? hdb to sdb?
Similar Threads
-
By 105547111 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-17-2007, 05:40 AM
-
By REDWIND in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2007, 03:36 PM
-
By maxmartin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-09-2006, 04:24 PM
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-22-2005, 09:18 AM
-
By Jacques in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-10-2003, 12:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99