I have 6.2 running from a USB stick.
The persistent and everyhting works fine !!!
I will like to start "web browser" automatically at start up.
Looks like Knoppix handles in some different way ...
I have 6.2 running from a USB stick.
The persistent and everyhting works fine !!!
I will like to start "web browser" automatically at start up.
Looks like Knoppix handles in some different way ...

Coach Brown Solid Leather Briefcase Laptop Bag w/ Shoulder Strap Vintage Coach
$240.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage Creative Sound Blaster AWE64 Gold CT4390 ISA Sound Card - UNTESTED
$225.00
Microsoft Elite White Natural Keyboard Vintage ps/2 and usb A11-00337
$80.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
VINTAGE Antec Sonata LS-138 Quiet PC Case FACTORY SEALED New In Box Piano Black
$225.00
Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99
Microsoft Intellimouse Vintage with Box and Manual Part 98268 Open Box
$29.99