-
Google Chrome https failures
I've been using Chrome since I added it to my half installed Knoppix system(booting with fromhd=/dev/sda1 and a persistent homedir), and all of a sudden I'm having certicate failures; not in the other browsers, just Chrome.
Any ideas?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I don't know Chrome (yet), but such problems have in the past often been associated with browser upgrades. Is the problem still there when you run the very latest version of Chrome? (And is the available .deb package such a latest?)
Just a long shot, but you don't give too much info..
-
Chrome problems

Originally Posted by
Capricorny
I don't know Chrome (yet), but such problems have in the past often been associated with browser upgrades. Is the problem still there when you run the very latest version of Chrome? (And is the available .deb package such a latest?)
Just a long shot, but you don't give too much info..
Sigh - yes, I'm at the bleeding edge. I found a checkbox that turns off checking for certificate revocation, which at least lets me look at the sites I'm interested in. Thanks for responding!
-Krishna
p.s. Chrome is a great browser, which you get at Google's site(s). Lots of goodies, like a YouTube video downloading/transcoding extension.
Similar Threads
-
By alek6cu in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-08-2007, 08:20 PM
-
By alek6cu in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2007, 04:32 PM
-
By TheRealHRW in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2006, 08:02 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-12-2005, 06:17 PM
-
By bgristwo in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-17-2003, 05:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-768GB +384GB - 656-0119/ 656-0120
$69.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$949.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11
$305.98