alpha card
AWUS036H 1000mW
Hello.
I have two USB Adapters via wi-fi (a Belkin and a Conceptronic). Both don't work on Linux.
So, I want buy another, but I don't know if it's compatible or not. It's a D-Link DWA-140.
When I say compatible, I want to say with no configuration, with no Ndiswrapper, with no problems. Just connecting and working.
alpha card
AWUS036H 1000mW
nervien,Originally Posted by nervien
Can you give us more info on the AWUS036H and how it works on knoppix.
Also which version of knoppix it works on.
Thanks
Rgds,
Chip
see here
http://inchi1.ez-show.com/in/front/b...ategory=105479
i buy here
http://www.jetztfunkts.de/pi11/pi12/pd119.html
i download the last version of knoppix
this driver is no good with the last ubuntu,opensuse 11.2 why????
but with the last knoppix the driver is OK
FYI-Originally Posted by nervien
I found a 2000mw model on ebay-US for ~$50.
Krishna

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
BA96-07387A for Samsung Galaxy Book Flex NP950QCG LCD Screen Complete Assembly
$299.00