alpha card
AWUS036H 1000mW
Hello.
I have two USB Adapters via wi-fi (a Belkin and a Conceptronic). Both don't work on Linux.
So, I want buy another, but I don't know if it's compatible or not. It's a D-Link DWA-140.
When I say compatible, I want to say with no configuration, with no Ndiswrapper, with no problems. Just connecting and working.
alpha card
AWUS036H 1000mW
nervien,Originally Posted by nervien
Can you give us more info on the AWUS036H and how it works on knoppix.
Also which version of knoppix it works on.
Thanks
Rgds,
Chip
see here
http://inchi1.ez-show.com/in/front/b...ategory=105479
i buy here
http://www.jetztfunkts.de/pi11/pi12/pd119.html
i download the last version of knoppix
this driver is no good with the last ubuntu,opensuse 11.2 why????
but with the last knoppix the driver is OK
FYI-Originally Posted by nervien
I found a 2000mw model on ebay-US for ~$50.
Krishna

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$12.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99