Hi guys,
I try to put Knoppix to my prehistoric Compaq Armada 1750
Pentium II - 333 Mhz
Ram - 256mb
PCMCIA Netgear 511T
Build In Sound card ESS 1869 (but I'm not really sure about this)
Installation process just fine, actually pretty fast!!!
I'm online already.
But, No Sound
Could someone give me instructions how to set up the sound card - Please be as simple as possible because I'm uber Noob about Linux. Thank you.

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00