-
Installing on an USB hard drive
Hello.
I don't know how many distros I've used with this... Four.
Well, I didn't have problems installing Ubuntu, Debian and openSUSE on an USB hard drive. It was very easy.
But I always want to be sure. Is it possible to install Knoppix on it? I don't want to lose data of my main hard drive (on which I have Windows Vista).
Similar Threads
-
By RicktheBrick in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2008, 09:32 PM
-
By jm47048 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-21-2006, 11:36 PM
-
By Bubba in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-17-2004, 06:19 PM
-
By stupidkid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 06:59 AM
-
By sridharb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 06:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00