If I recall all right you must find folder /etc/sysconfig and change country logo in file ' keyboard'.
Matti Ollikainen
... as you could guess, II was looking for a question mark for the end of the title.
On the DVD I was able to configure the keyboard layout to my local-;l'l's / that s me looking again / because KDE-s system settings application is available.
Unfortunately, the same config application isn t available on the CD. Then I looked inr the other config tools available but none of them provides the ability to change the keyboard layout. So, how can I do it on the installed CD_)(*)_P"":L{:'\'';][=-;/., ,,, this time didn t find the question mark ,,,javascript:emoticon('') ,,, I looked for something like that in the package manager but didnt succeed in finding it.
I finnally found Kcontrol was the equivalent to the system settings. Installed it, my Other menu cathegory was full of options but when I used the Keyboard layout option I was told that either the keyboard module was not loaded or some other keyboard module was laying around.
Also trying to use keyboard=xx or xkeyborad=xx but the accentuated characters as "a with til" are not working.
If I recall all right you must find folder /etc/sysconfig and change country logo in file ' keyboard'.
Matti Ollikainen
Hi, Matti. I looked for the file in the installation from the CD but sysconfig doesn't exist. The most similar file would be the sysctl.conf in which a reference is made to a sysctl.d file for additional system varialbles. But the problem still remains because the sysctl.d doesn't exist too.Originally Posted by matollik
#
# /etc/sysctl.conf - Configuration file for setting system variables
# See /etc/sysctl.d/ for additonal system variables
# See sysctl.conf (5) for information.
#
First boot Knoppix normally with graphic user interface. Then K-menu at lower left corner -> System Tools -> File manager -> find File System (can be chosen at the left panel, down end ) -> /etc /sysconfig/keyboard. But you cannot save a configuration change on CD, Knoppix has to be installed on memory stick, first as fas as I know.
Mat, I already insatlled the thing. I'll check for it nowOriginally Posted by matollik
![]()

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$278.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00