--Try using the cheat codes to change your X server.
' knoppix xserver=XF86_SVGA '
Originally Posted by sevengraff
I took a screen shot of what is happening
http://members.atozasia.com/sevengraff/sig/bad1.jpg
Look at the top of the windows for konqueror and mozilla.
This only seems to happen on my Dell Dimension L800r. It's about a year and a half old, and has a built-in video card. I don't get this problem on my Sager laptop. What can I do to make it look propper?
[edit]
Oh yes, I'm using the new Knoppix released today, 6/6/03.
--Try using the cheat codes to change your X server.
' knoppix xserver=XF86_SVGA '
Originally Posted by sevengraff

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99