-
Is that compatible?
Hello.
I have two USB Adapters via wi-fi (a Belkin and a Conceptronic). Both don't work on Linux.
So, I want buy another, but I don't know if it's compatible or not. It's a D-Link DWA-140.
When I say compatible, I want to say with no configuration, with no Ndiswrapper, with no problems. Just connecting and working.
Similar Threads
-
By sturoe in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-29-2007, 06:03 PM
-
By fordfasterr in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-06-2006, 08:25 AM
-
By pinoylinux in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 11:15 AM
-
By Kowood in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 07:12 PM
-
By knopbill in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 01:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88