I can't adjust the headset volume on my new Logitech USB headset in Skype, either with the built-in Linux controls (which work on the speakers in my Gateway MX-6214) or with the in-line adjustment on the headset itselfI suppose I shouldn't complain, as the headset makes no "Linux-compatible" claims; however, it mostly works and I'd like to get it right if I can. A nybody know how to use an open-source program (e.g. Linphone) on the Skype network?

Vintage Mass Microsystems DataPak 88MB Removable External SCSI Hard Drive...
$149.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00
Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
VINTAGE IBM THINKPAD 770 TYPE 9548 13.7" PENTIUM MMX LAPTOP As Is
$189.99
Vintage Dell Inspiron 7500 15" Pentium II 400MHz 128MB 4.8GB Windows 2000 Pro
$59.00
15pc Vintage Networking Electronics Lot Netgear Linksys D-Link Roku Untested
$85.00
Vintage Tiny KB-9805 PC Qwerty Keyboard Retro Wired #99
$54.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software
$49.00