I can't adjust the headset volume on my new Logitech USB headset in Skype, either with the built-in Linux controls (which work on the speakers in my Gateway MX-6214) or with the in-line adjustment on the headset itselfI suppose I shouldn't complain, as the headset makes no "Linux-compatible" claims; however, it mostly works and I'd like to get it right if I can. A nybody know how to use an open-source program (e.g. Linphone) on the Skype network?

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.66