nevermind, recopied at a slower burn rate as per suggestions elsewhere on the forum. allles gut.
So I've decided to take the initial plunge into Linux. Downloaded Knoppix Live CD and after some trial and error finaly got a bootable CD burned. Thing started nicely then I got messages
su: Module is unknown
INIT: ID "1" respawning too fast; disabled for 5 minutes
both lines repeat several times with the INIT: ID going through "1" - "10" although not nescessarily in numerical sequence.
I have no clue what's happening other than that the install is hanging up. Is this bad media or a hardware issue? Any ideas appreciated.
nevermind, recopied at a slower burn rate as per suggestions elsewhere on the forum. allles gut.
Kslip, great that you found answer yourself. searching this forum WILL answer most questions.
keep asking as other questions pop up and sorry I missed this yesterday

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Mix Lot of 3 Juniper, FS QSFP-100GBASE-LR4 SMF 10km 1310nm Transceivers
$225.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99