-
I too have a Tekram 315 SCSI card. I have an older HP-5P scanner connected to it. The only distribution that I have found that supports this SCSI card is Mandrake. I found the source for it that was written (modified) by someone who works for SuSe, but have not been able to get a clean compile of the source. I multi-boot with either Vector (Slackware), Knoppix (Debian), Mandrake 9.1, or Lycoris (Redmond) and like I said only Mandrake supports this card. One of these days, I'll add SuSe to my collection to see if they support it.
Similar Threads
-
By geoffleach in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 10:02 PM
-
By wikid009 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 10:13 PM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 07:02 PM
-
By Dr.Schnappata in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 09:46 AM
-
By Steve8 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 08:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99