I've got 6.2 and the clock display shows military 24 hour time. I want it to show 12 hour time but I've been unable to find how to make it happen. Any ideas?
I've got 6.2 and the clock display shows military 24 hour time. I want it to show 12 hour time but I've been unable to find how to make it happen. Any ideas?

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$1450.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$288.99