Right click on the clock, choose "Digital Clock" Setting, change %R to %r, close.
I've got 6.2 and the clock display shows military 24 hour time. I want it to show 12 hour time but I've been unable to find how to make it happen. Any ideas?
Right click on the clock, choose "Digital Clock" Setting, change %R to %r, close.
Incredible. Thank you so much. Now please enlighten me, how did you know this?
GIYF (Google Is Your Friend) I entered "lxde clock format" in a google bar and voila

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
10 Count 64GB Transcend JetFlash 700 USB3.1 (Gen 1) Flash Drive Black
$79.87
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
Digital Movie Poster (USB-flash drive)
$100.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00