I've been using Chrome since I added it to my half installed Knoppix system(booting with fromhd=/dev/sda1 and a persistent homedir), and all of a sudden I'm having certicate failures; not in the other browsers, just Chrome.Any ideas?
I've been using Chrome since I added it to my half installed Knoppix system(booting with fromhd=/dev/sda1 and a persistent homedir), and all of a sudden I'm having certicate failures; not in the other browsers, just Chrome.Any ideas?
I don't know Chrome (yet), but such problems have in the past often been associated with browser upgrades. Is the problem still there when you run the very latest version of Chrome? (And is the available .deb package such a latest?)
Just a long shot, but you don't give too much info..
Sigh - yes, I'm at the bleeding edge. I found a checkbox that turns off checking for certificate revocation, which at least lets me look at the sites I'm interested in. Thanks for responding!Originally Posted by Capricorny
![]()
-Krishna
p.s. Chrome is a great browser, which you get at Google's site(s). Lots of goodies, like a YouTube video downloading/transcoding extension.

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00
Vintage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Lot of 5 Retro 80s 90s Tech
$27.99
Sealed Original Vintage APPLE MACINTOSH Rainbow Logo Stickers - 4" & 2"- 5 Each
$79.99
Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99