-
Google Chrome https failures
I've been using Chrome since I added it to my half installed Knoppix system(booting with fromhd=/dev/sda1 and a persistent homedir), and all of a sudden I'm having certicate failures; not in the other browsers, just Chrome.
Any ideas?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I don't know Chrome (yet), but such problems have in the past often been associated with browser upgrades. Is the problem still there when you run the very latest version of Chrome? (And is the available .deb package such a latest?)
Just a long shot, but you don't give too much info..
-
Chrome problems

Originally Posted by
Capricorny
I don't know Chrome (yet), but such problems have in the past often been associated with browser upgrades. Is the problem still there when you run the very latest version of Chrome? (And is the available .deb package such a latest?)
Just a long shot, but you don't give too much info..
Sigh - yes, I'm at the bleeding edge. I found a checkbox that turns off checking for certificate revocation, which at least lets me look at the sites I'm interested in. Thanks for responding!
-Krishna
p.s. Chrome is a great browser, which you get at Google's site(s). Lots of goodies, like a YouTube video downloading/transcoding extension.
Similar Threads
-
By alek6cu in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-08-2007, 08:20 PM
-
By alek6cu in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2007, 04:32 PM
-
By TheRealHRW in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2006, 08:02 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-12-2005, 06:17 PM
-
By bgristwo in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-17-2003, 05:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo Yoga 11e Gen 5 2-in-1 Touchscreen 11" HD Laptop 4GB 128GB SSD Windows 11
$99.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99