I've been using Chrome since I added it to my half installed Knoppix system(booting with fromhd=/dev/sda1 and a persistent homedir), and all of a sudden I'm having certicate failures; not in the other browsers, just Chrome.Any ideas?
I've been using Chrome since I added it to my half installed Knoppix system(booting with fromhd=/dev/sda1 and a persistent homedir), and all of a sudden I'm having certicate failures; not in the other browsers, just Chrome.Any ideas?
I don't know Chrome (yet), but such problems have in the past often been associated with browser upgrades. Is the problem still there when you run the very latest version of Chrome? (And is the available .deb package such a latest?)
Just a long shot, but you don't give too much info..
Sigh - yes, I'm at the bleeding edge. I found a checkbox that turns off checking for certificate revocation, which at least lets me look at the sites I'm interested in. Thanks for responding!Originally Posted by Capricorny
![]()
-Krishna
p.s. Chrome is a great browser, which you get at Google's site(s). Lots of goodies, like a YouTube video downloading/transcoding extension.

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99