-
Vaio Wireless Drivers
Hi,
I am new to this forum and to knoppix or Linux also.i am having Sony vaio VGN TZ250N, whose hard disk got crashed. So I started using ubuntu and now knoppix, but now I am facing problem of drivers, like driver of Wireless card and ethernet, driver of bluetooth, finger print sensor, camera, etc. Please tell where I can find them and how to install. I am using external hard disk because internal hard disk for this modelis not available in India.Thanks[/b]
Similar Threads
-
By kiwi in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-01-2009, 03:02 AM
-
By criag in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-15-2007, 09:49 PM
-
By jmitchinson in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-18-2006, 05:16 PM
-
By level in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 08:21 PM
-
By tchough in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-14-2004, 02:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

LOT OF 4 HP 840758-091 32GB DDR4 PC4-2666 Registered Server Memory 128GB Total
$1000.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99

Used Computer RAM - This Is For Multiple Sticks Of RAM
$120.00