-
Hi
I'm sure that more exprienced people will be along in a short while.
In the interim I'd comment that I heard someplace that Lenny was suppsed to have some kind of support for Wacom which might transfer in some way through De bian so, there might be a driver that might be useable.
There is a Wacom project which has drivers in tars.
Again, I realize that you don't have a Wacom, but if no particular drivers are availble for your machine, it might be worth a try...or not....
http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/
Like I said, i'd hang for a while so that more knowledgeable people can comment before I'd fiddle with the Wacom stuff.
woodsmoke
Similar Threads
-
By Wakko in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-04-2013, 04:28 PM
-
By wolfton in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-01-2008, 08:25 AM
-
By finferflu in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-16-2006, 10:21 PM
-
By mcsweetie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 06:44 AM
-
By WaldoPepper in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 05:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

LOT OF 3 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory
$255.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

READ Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$149.99

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99