-
PCMCIA Modem
Could somebody please help? I would like to install Knoppix on my harddrive, but I can not get my modem working. The laptop has a built in winmodem that will not work in linux, so I have a Xircom 10/100 + 56k cardbus. How can I point KPPP to that port? I have tried several things, but when I query the modem all I get is winmodem.
The Xircom card is supported by the Kernel.
Thanks
Jeff
Similar Threads
-
By AlBorland in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 09:40 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 12:21 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 12:59 PM
-
By stefan_isaacs in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 05:36 PM
-
By Guest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 03:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell T7910 Workstation Tower Homelab AI Server PC - Xeon CPU - NO HDD/RAM/GPU
$279.99

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon Gold 6248R 3.0GHz 24-Core SRGZG 35.75MB LGA3647 Server CPU Processor
$269.99

HP Z4 G4 WORKSTATION | INTEL XEON W-2245 3.9GHZ | 512GB | 16GB | NO OS
$299.99

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99

For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99