Any use knoppix to see divx.....??
Hi
On the two last version of Knoppix I have problem to si avi file I lunch Xine but any do
Any have problem??
Any use knoppix to see divx.....??
Although I have never watched a Divx in my life Video LAN Client does however support Divx and is included with Knoppix.
tks I try :P

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99
Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67