-
Booting-problems
Hi @all
I've downloaded the Knoppix 6.2 LiveDVD .ISO file. I've burned it to a DVD-RW. Then I wanted to boot the system from the DVD, but just at the start I got the following alert:
/init: exec: line 737: /sbin/init: input/output error
What does it mean?
-
Senior Member
registered user
A Google search with /init: exec: line 737: /sbin/init: input/output error sent me right to postings in this forum.
Tried that first?
-
I'm having the same problem. Have you found a solution?
The google search mention didn't help me any...
-
Searching without the "/" worked better for me
Similar Threads
-
By iltmpz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-24-2009, 01:11 PM
-
By jimdeviney in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-05-2009, 04:18 AM
-
By jtsymbo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 01:08 AM
-
By login365 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2005, 12:38 AM
-
By Mr. Chopper in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 08:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00