A Google search with /init: exec: line 737: /sbin/init: input/output error sent me right to postings in this forum.
Tried that first?
Hi @all
I've downloaded the Knoppix 6.2 LiveDVD .ISO file. I've burned it to a DVD-RW. Then I wanted to boot the system from the DVD, but just at the start I got the following alert:
/init: exec: line 737: /sbin/init: input/output error
What does it mean?
![]()
A Google search with /init: exec: line 737: /sbin/init: input/output error sent me right to postings in this forum.
Tried that first?
I'm having the same problem. Have you found a solution?
The google search mention didn't help me any...
The link may get wiped out but here goes: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=120096

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00
1U Server Intel Xeon E3-1240 V5 3.5Ghz 4C 32GB RAM 2x M.2 2280 OCP RJ45 Rails
$310.00